Mk2 is a massive and important release. We had improved many aspects of Flexyscore and added American Football and Baseball scoreboards. All details below:
- SERVER: Flexyscore has a new “home” so now runs on new server.
- SECURITY: All service is under SSL certificate
- CONTROLLERS: We have improved the controllers’ interface. More responsive and more compact on smartphones and portable devices, all or almost controllers can be viewed on a single screen view.
- TIMER module improved: (Basketball, Football, Soccer) Many had problems to manage timer functions, Now we have inserted a new controller that sync minutes/seconds when stop button is pressed, so the clock stops and restarts more precisely.
- LANGUAGES: Flexyscore now supports many languages and idioms. Cyrillic, Arabic, Baltic, Chinese, Greek, Hebrew, Icelandic, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Maltese, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese, European and all others languages supported from Utf8 charset
FOOTBALL Similar to Soccer or Rugby scoreboard but with specific characteristics: Points, Fractions (and overtimes), Timer, Attempts, Yards, Timeouts and Flag.
BASEBALL Really new scoreboard who contains: Points, Innings, Bases, Out, Balls and Strikes.
- BASKETBALL Improved Timer capabilities, added fouls and timeouts counts, bonus signal and overtime mode. Existing functions: Points, Timer, Fractions.
- VOLLEYBALL & TABLE TENNIS Added ball-change function. Existing functions: Points, Set. (thanks John for patience)
- TENNIS Now scoreboard adds the result of every set sequentially. Existing functions: Points, Games, Set (in the previous version only cumulative), ball changing and overtime mode.
- ALL OTHER SCOREBOARDS Improved controller UI, reviewed graphics.