The appearance of the scoreboards is handled by CSS.
We structured Flexyscore with Two CSS, the first manages all the common elements (fonts and colors), the second manages the grid structure of each single scoreboard. Below is the direct link to each style
- GENERAL CSS: https://www.live.flexyscore.net/dirette/temp/css/schema.css
- Generic Scoreboard: https://www.live.flexyscore.net/dirette/temp/css/generic.css
- Basketball: https://www.live.flexyscore.net/dirette/temp/css/basket.css
- Hochey: https://www.live.flexyscore.net/dirette/temp/css/hockey.css
- Tennis: https://www.live.flexyscore.net/dirette/temp/css/tennis.css
- Table Tennis: https://www.live.flexyscore.net/dirette/temp/css/volleypingpong.css
- Rugby: https://www.live.flexyscore.net/dirette/temp/css/rugby.css
- Soccer: https://www.live.flexyscore.net/dirette/temp/css/soccer.css
- Volleyball/Beach: https://www.live.flexyscore.net/dirette/temp/css/volleypingpong.css
- Football: https://www.live.flexyscore.net/dirette/temp/css/football.css
- Baseball: https://www.live.flexyscore.net/dirette/temp/css/baseball.css
These CSS can easily be overridden. You can write your own style and insert it in the broadcasting software as explained in the Masterclass section.
Flexyscore is a Powerful, Flexible and Customizable Score bug for Sport Live Stream and video production. Try Flexyscore for free!